View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #13
Altitude

Default update

Hi brayant23.

I just now received an email from the seller, what timing, unfortunately the seller told me that he is "currently working with someone" so the sale is pending on this one right now. If I hear anything else I will let you know as your in Texas so it is more cost effective for you as I was looking at shipping this car back to Colorado where it really belongs which would run me an additional $900 to $1,200 and I really don't need anymore vehicles but I am always looking to add some nice additions to my personal fleet, like this ti for example.

Sales that are pending are funny to me, either someone buys it or not, I once showed up and looked at a car with cash in hand like I always do and I will pay in full on the spot and take possession the title immediately and come back later for the car with new tags but in this case someone that had just looked at the car right before me and had left, then telephoned the seller that he wanted the car so the seller honored that request and the car was "sold" and so I was out of luck. And as it worked out, that car was in the "sale is pending" status for nine weeks, yes I said nine weeks, after which time the seller called me and asked if I would still like to buy it because the other seller backed out, just typical.
Steve

Still looking for a monthy driver
1988 M3 parked
1967 2000cs parked

Last edited by Altitude; 04-10-2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: more info
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote