View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #6
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcarync
well the reasoning is just that some topics have been discussed very thoroughly before, and for the older members that have been here a while, we get tired of reading/typing/responding with the same information that we have already for 3 or more times.

we aren't saying you cant post questions, but just look for the answer before you do, because a lot of things have already been answered.

we are all here to help anyone out, no one is trying to be accosting anyone because of their level of 318ti knowledge.

+1

Just an FYI

If you go on any other forum and ask a question that has been answered numerous times you will get the same response.

Use the search button which they all will say..

Just for an example in the past 6 months or so i saw 1 topic posted atleast 8-9 times by different members. If the 1st person atleast searched for it he/she would've got the original thread on the subject. When i see a thread like that i'll search for the original and post it in the current thread then close it. There is no sense of starting new threads on subjects which have been discussed a gazillion times.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote