View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarspaz View Post
The ride is super tight. I had the h&r sport with Koni shocks and the difference is light years ahead. I daily drive in the suburbs of Philly and in the city so I experience every kind of bump out there and it really rough, but I enjoy it non the less either way. I've also got 235 DS1's with summer tires so that extra width helped grip a lot too. Upgraded the controls as well and have solid bushings. That helped a ton too. All of this created many new squeaks and e36 interior noises to come out even more.
Ya I bet, since I also drive my car daily I decided to back off on spring stiffness but increase bushing stiffness so that everything would be tight but be able to absorb bumps comfortably also - I got diff,subframe,trailing arms, LCA bushings that are all poly so its tight but lighter spring rates still make it comfortable.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote