View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 09:21 AM   #12
McFly

Thumbs up

Sam,

Bloomington, Indiana here and very interested in the car. I'm looking to get a hatchback with the M3 engine swap, and yours looks very clean. You say the mod list is real long - I'd appreciate if you went ahead and posted anything else you can think of.

What audio stuff? Does the headunit play MP3 CDs?

Does the car have any check engine lights?

Besides that, what problems does the car have as it sits now? (i.e. Does everything work correctly like clutch, AC, radio, sunroof, wipers, lights & signals, horn)

What problems have you had since installing the M3 engine (no matter how small)?

What foreseeable maintenance or tune-up issues will I face if I was to purchase this car?

What size tires/wheels (I'm guessing 16" wheels) are they, and how much tread is left on the Kuhmo tires?

How loud or moderate sounding is the exhaust? I'm looking for sleeper, so nothing ridiculously loud I hope.

Has the alternator or battery been replaced recently?

Any wrecks, accidents or bumps?

Is the title clear? Or salvage/rebuilt.

Does the car leak any oil or other fluids?

Is the vehicle insured as a 318ti? Or otherwise because of the engine swap?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'd need these answered before I come to pick up the car. If you could e-mail me the CarFax History to randommcfly@hotmail.com - I'd appreciate it.

Finally - if you could get a few pics of the cargo area and sunroof, that'd be great. Thanks!

- Mitchell