Thread: 330dti build
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
Bracky

Vehicles
Default 330dti build

Hi all, I have another compact with another diesel conversion in mind. Firstly I know most people are friendly but please no silly comments about why or what for, I love diesels and the torque is prefect for drifting. I've done a few conversions now on my bmw's over the years but still have some questions and any help given will be greatly appreciated.
Anyway so far the 2002 330d donor car has been stripped and i think i have pretty much everything i need from it. As for the compact he old 1.9 8v m43 is out, interior is out and m57 has been dropped into the bay for a test fit after chopping out some of the brackets from coil pack and power steering etc. that were in the way.
my main problem at the moment is... surprise surprise the wiring. I'm used to spending my nights cross referencing diagrams but its the way in which the body system works on the e46 that im not so sure of as the plan is to use most of the e46 loom and body control systems so i still have DSC and some other perks as my girlfriend may have to drive it some time.
Bracky is offline   Reply With Quote