View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Phil Marx

Here's a link to the photos taken today:http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...DSC_0939-1.jpg
Photos show a small ding/chip at the left front edge of the hood, scatch (not-touched up) at the lower right edge of the front bumper cover. The rear bumper cover has a couple of touched-up spots that won't show in photos. Likewise, there is a very minor ding in the leading edge of the left rear wheel-opening lip that won't show in a photograph but no broken paint. The seat fabric is in great shape but stained from wet swim-suit use as you can see in the photos. I suspect it will disappear or become much less noticeable after a good shampooing; same at the top edge of the driver's door panel fabric insert. There are used plush mats for the car so the carpet is in good shape but needs a good cleaning. The glove-box latch seems a bit wonky but works. All books are present including radio code card. Tires are drivable but will need replacing soon. Hood struts are in need of replacement. Photos show the start of bubbling in the headliner. Paint finish is remarkably good for an eleven-year-old daily driver (garaging really helps!!) and would look damn nice after a normal detailing. "B" pillar/door-window frame has had flat-black decal removed to expose original glossy white paint. Engine compartment is dry and tight but has original cosmolene on the engine and the normal grime from a decade of use. Spare set of OE rear brake pads, touch-up, in trunk. Side turn-signal repeaters were replaced with clear lenses, and I believe the originals are in the boxes in the trunk. Could use new antenna base grommet, a $2 part. Current mileage shown in photo of instruments is 104,483. All in all, a darn nice little car if you like low mileage, active-package, 5-speed ti's. Price should remain firm on this one because it's a nice honest car with no major flaws and a new clutch. Oh yeah, the headlight lenses are clear and perfect; I'm so jealous! Check out the photos and PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.