View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
pnosker

Default Feeler: 1997 318ti Cali Top Sport+Active DASC 280 hp

Hey guys,

I'm going to graduate school next year and need to sell the blue Understeer car. Last year I had an offer for $13k for it, but I didn't want to sell then. Check out my profile for specifics. Is anyone interested? I'm looking for 10K, or 11K with extras (extra LSD, CF hood, spare engine, etc).

The car is fully functional except for some minor electrical stuff in the engine bay which I will be fixing in March (ie. headlights don't turn on right now), but it drives fine. It's similar to John Smith (in Florida)'s car pre-turbo with 14-17psi boost, water/meth injection, etc. And it dynoed 270 hp with a little bit less boost.

It's got everything, full suspension work (koni/eibach), M3/M5 hybrid clutch with 11.5 lbs flywheel, 328i brakes, full M kit, butt strut, front strut brace, etc. It has a little bit of rust around one wheel well but I had it repaired a little over a year ago with lifetime re-repair. It handles great.

This is the car, pre-270+ hp. http://www.understeer.com/318ti.shtml

And of course it has a cali top with a new motor($$$). It's awesome.

Who's interested? This thing hits 60 faster than a 135i. It's got 135k miles on it.

Last edited by pnosker; 02-22-2011 at 06:49 PM.
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote