View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
hotmilk400

this might be off topic, but if you go to his website and look at the E36 exhust, a warning form my AVG antivirus pops up and says "threat detected, web site script threat found" and kicks me off and back to a safe site".. haha.. not a good thing to happen if you are running a company. that would def raise a red flag for me. i doubt it is a real problem, but when an antivirus tells you a website is unsafe and can install crap on your computer, you listen.. haha.

sorry to hear you had problems. you should try to remember that some companies do not work on weekends, so they are not available for contact. it might have been his day off and he comes to work to train someone and he has angry emails telling him to send out his stuff faster (which will cost more) and threatens to cancel the order.

always 2 sides to a story, never forget that.

but really, i am surprised he does not just want to charge you the extra money and have it sent out the correct way.. well, whatever.

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote