View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
rippintis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmilk400 View Post
this might be off topic, but if you go to his website and look at the E36 exhust, a warning form my AVG antivirus pops up and says "threat detected, web site script threat found" and kicks me off and back to a safe site".. haha.. not a good thing to happen if you are running a company. that would def raise a red flag for me. i doubt it is a real problem, but when an antivirus tells you a website is unsafe and can install crap on your computer, you listen.. haha.

sorry to hear you had problems. you should try to remember that some companies do not work on weekends, so they are not available for contact. it might have been his day off and he comes to work to train someone and he has angry emails telling him to send out his stuff faster (which will cost more) and threatens to cancel the order.

always 2 sides to a story, never forget that.

but really, i am surprised he does not just want to charge you the extra money and have it sent out the correct way.. well, whatever.
Yeah sounds shady about the antivirus I didn't get problems on mine however I don't even have an antivirus so who knows.

However it's still Friday and not the weekend yet, I made the order on Monday or Tuesday, and been calling up until today which is Friday. As for the training someone and angry emails to ship faster, that definately makes sense except I was not dumb about it. I didn't want it to SHIP faster since it was already going to ship out monday, I just wanted to pay the extra $50 for expedited instead of UPS Ground which takes a week longer. He just never replied back with No I can't, or yes it's been changed to expedited. It would sure suck to already have it ship on Monday with UPS Ground, stuck paying for it and waiting a week and a half compared to just ordering somewhere else and getting it in two days. (UPS Ground to Canada cost $150 in EXTRA fees, expedited cost $250, so for $50 more it gets there %80 quicker)

And yeahof course there should be two side but I just don't know in this situation. Last phone call I only said I have been the one calling, did you happen to have something urgent come up?" in a non-sarcastic way.
rippintis is offline   Reply With Quote