View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #31
RussianRanger1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneeqinc View Post
Hey this is me. I'll send you my address myself. Not all transactions go well and the last few months I've had a lot of person issues. I'm sorry my life isn't perfect like yours. But I tried to resolve it with you and your one of those people who just can't understand hardship. Well I'm in a better place and I refunded you because it was the right thing to do. No fraud no deception just a bunch of events on my end that made a few transactions go bad. But I've take care of them and you. Before you try and slander a person on a forum reach out find out what happened. Specially when I have perfect feed back. I would have explained my situation and took care of you as I did. But either way. I appreciate your business and I won't slander you as I know you were upset. Just wish you were more of a man. Than resorting to this nonsense. Keep the $50 I'll pm you all my info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just let me know when. You can drop the nose panel off. If I don't get it in the next 2 weeks I'm just going to get PayPal to refund me.