View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
dahamler

Question Thinking about selling both of my swapped TIs

Hey Guys,

As many of you know I have two S52 swapped TIs; one I built as a trackcar for myself and the other for my wife. The second TI was purchased August of last year before we found out she was pregnant.

Fast forward a few months and we have just bought our first home in South Carolina (where I plan to retire in about 8 years) and the baby is due in June. I know this kid will be the central focus in our lives and I just can't picture my wife racing anymore (in the near future) because of this. Furthermore, I really don't have any interest in racing if I can't enjoy it with her.

I don't want these cars to be sitting around if in the foreseeable we really won't be participating in any driving events. We already have a Z4 that's an official garage queen. I know for a fact that the Z4 won't be driven anytime soon except for the rare weekend getaway. These leaves me with three cars that I don't see using on a regular basis in the next 3+ years.

My wife says I should keep the cars and just build an additional garage to store them until later, but I may have found something else to race by then (fingers crossed for a GT3 RS).

So what do you guys think I should do?