Thread: epiphany swap
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #18
Crashaddict

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahamler View Post
Really?, 320 hp & 350 ft/lbs to the front wheels @18 pounds? Certainly not on the stock turbo I would say more like 260 hp 280 ft/lbs and with that my friend I would be showing you my taillights all day long being that the MS3 weighs around 3200 lbs. To be honest I'll line up with you even if you dynoed at 320/350.

The fastest MS3 I have seen ran a 12.3 at 115 with 400 whp. My best time with my 332ti was a 12.8 @ 110 with about 35 hp less than its running now.

So back to the 13btt, I think that $ for $ an modded S52 will be a better investment. It will weigh less, be more reliable and make better power than the 13btt. After the custom mounts, wiring, and engine upgrades to make it perform better than a S52 would be a waste of $.

LS1 in a 318ti in my opinion is also a waste. The normal E36 chassis is a much better candidate to maximize the performance potential of the V8.
i already said this wasnt a thread about my MS3 vs your Ti. and i used to run mid 12's all day. i could go through every single modification on my old car to show you how i got that power out of 18psi, but that would be a waste of time, because idgaf. the car is long gone by now. This is about a ti

as for your point....thats nice, but i think its clear that i dont want an s52. I like the ingenuity of the wankel and thats that
Crashaddict is offline   Reply With Quote