View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
mtgoatboy

Default 1997 318ti M Tech 5spd 138k Miles $4500 obo

I have a 1997 318ti M Tech I am looking to sell, I really enjoy this car and have used it as my daily for the past 2+ years, but I have to many and need to fund another project. I bought this car 2.5 years ago sight unseen off a FaceBook group, had a PPI done and then shipped to me.

The car is solid and corners fantastically. There are no mechanical issues and no warning lights on.

In my time as its caretaker I have-
Fully rebuilt the suspension with new HD front control arms, all poly bushings, KYB shocks and Vogtland lowering spring (1.25"). BMW M front lower X brace and an ESC strut brace.

The brakes were completely done last fall with StopTec drilled rotors, new pads, stainless lines, and bled with all new fluid.

The fog lights were deleted, an M style grill was installed, glass euro headlights (the high beams are covered in LaminX yellow) with LaminX, and clear corner and side markers.

Bavsound speakers all around and a bluetooth head unit.

M42 intake, new valve cover and oil pan seals were installed. Oil filter seal. Water pump. New plugs and wires.

A MagnaFlow high flow cat was installed with a 90deg bung, no CEL and just passed CT emissions. There is also a Stromung exhaust, sounds fantastic!

Short shifter with new bushing, a custom shift boot, and a newer shift knob.

In the last 4 months the rear coolant hose was replaced as were two pulleys and the belts.

I have 2 sets of wheels, the original factory 16's have snow tires on them, and a set of custom painted M Sport 17's with summer rubber, both sets have less then 7k miles each.

Windows are tinted.

Have 2 keys.

The not so great-
Headliner is sagging in a few spots, have blue tartan fabric to replace it just haven't gotten to it yet.

The drivers seat is showing wear on the outside bolster.

The paint is okay, with a few scraps and dings.

There is some surface rust on the left front fender, sanded, primed, and covered in M Sport style decal.

The antenna has been removed and the gasket filled with silicone.

There are more pictures of the car and work done on Instagram, mtgoatboy.

Asking $5000 or best offer, you are welcome to come check it out or have a PPI done, I will have it up on the lift for the inspector before they arrive.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0977 (1).jpg Views:	516 Size:	131.2 KB ID:	17083   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0487.jpg Views:	371 Size:	45.2 KB ID:	17098   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0477.jpg Views:	331 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	17099  

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0479.jpg Views:	314 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	17100   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0490.jpg Views:	289 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	17101  

Last edited by mtgoatboy; 01-22-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added pictures, lowered price
mtgoatboy is offline   Reply With Quote