View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
M4YTY

Default 1998 E36 UK 318ti sport M50 conversion

This is the Compact BMW should have made.
This is my 1998 (s) 318ti sport in titan silver. Being a BMW technician myself, I recently profesionally installed the 192bhp M50 24v engine from a 325i.

This car has only covered 32000 miles with only one previous lady owner. The engine has covered 74000 miles and was rebuilt prior to the conversion. The mileage reads 74000 as the clocks needed to be swapped as part of the conversion. Full BMW service history with additional oil changes every 5000 miles since i have owned it.
It is in immaculate condition with the excpetion of one small dent on O/S/R quater.
Other modifications include Unmarked 17" Beyern mesh alloys with 4-5mm tyres, adjustable Coilover suspension, custom made exhaust system, custom intake, M3 lower front spoiler and mesh grille, auto dip interior mirror, M3 wing mirrors and many more.

The interior is rare, blue Millpoint half leather sports seats in excellent condition, centre armrest (again, rare in a compact) sports leather steering wheel, origional bmw floor mats.
It has a rare BMW thatcham CAT 1 alarm system with remote central locking.
8 months tax and 6 months test.
This car must be seen and driven to be fully appreciated. Drives like new. Private reg not included in sale so please allow approx two weeks for paperwork to be sorted by DVLA. Reg will probably be S95 AUP which still looks like a private reg. HPI clear with very recent documents to prove this. Lots of reciepts and paperwork.

If you would like any more info or pics please do not hesitate to contact Matty anytime on 07702871738.
£350 deposit secures car and will initiate private reg removal.
Thanks for looking and be quick, don't miss out on this one of a kind BMW! £4250 ono
Car is in Newcastle UK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	DSC01326.jpg Views:	601 Size:	65.4 KB ID:	7650   Click image for larger version Name:	DSC01327.jpg Views:	588 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	7651