View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:54 AM   #1
hotmilk400

Default Custom 3D Plastic Printing

Hey all,

it is random, but our company has a 3D printer that has some down time. We use it to print molds out and for prototyping items before we buy them. If anyone wants anything designed or 3D printed, let me know. Our printer can do prints the size of 11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in high.

We print in ABS plastic. It is actually very strong stuff. If you are serious, we can get you a quote based on your needs. We can order colors if you need a special color. 25% of the profit we make goes to our nonprofit, the rest goes to our operating cost, living cost, materials, and general wear and tear of the printer. We will have the best price in town, you can shop around but we will be at least 50% cheaper than the cheapest site, and over 125% cheaper than commercial sites.

I will also do any CAD work you need done. I will only charge $20 an hour. Others want 40 - 120 an hour so I hope this is reasonable.

We will do any work, it doesn't need to be car parts. If the item you need is larger than the print area, I can print and design in sections and the part can be glued together. Thanks

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote