View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:29 AM   #28
dave45056

These are his own words. Now I'm sure you can all understand why I am saying not to buy from him. He communicated well before the sale, but the moment I sent payment, he disappeared. Worst of all he LIED about sending my parts. He called my office phone on Friday after I was gone for the day, then got pissed I didn't call back until Monday when I got the message.

We had an agreement. I payed for my part in full. He said he shipped it, which turned out to be a lie. Says he doesn't want my money, but hasn't returned it. Additionally he wants me to send him $5 on paypal for a response. Nice guy, huh?
We are a community here and have known some people for a long time. YES we are leary about buying on the internet from people we don't know. YES we need communication after a sale to make sure a part is shipped.

I reiterate... don't deal with this guy. He's a Liar and a Thief in my book. And he wasted 2.5 weeks of my time waiting on parts he never shipped.

Good news is, I got the parts I needed elsewhere... purchased them over the Internet and had great service.