View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 09:18 PM   #3
J!m

Vehicles

No draw backs whatsoever. You (well I don't) even notice it has been changed, until you throw it in a corner. It stays flatter, but sometimes the inside wheel will get light enough to break loose, but not much more than the way it was with the old sway bar.

I'm sure it's not as well balanced as it could be, but for less than an hour's work, it's a pretty cool upgrade. Once the 3.2 is in place, the entire front suspention will be replaced with M3 bits. That SHOULD balance it out better, as the M Coupe` is basically what I'm creating...

It's not a drastic change, like installing stiffer springs, but for normal use, it feels totally the same. It's a great idea if the car sees dual use (with the Wife for instance) with someone who could care less about a couple tenths on the autocross track at the expense of dental work on the street....

Highly recomended. By the way, I already have the factory sport package, and this is a noticeable, however not drastic improvement. Polyurethane bushings would be cool, but probably a bitch to install....
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote