View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 08:17 AM   #7
MisterM52

Well its a great deal of resources but ultimately things are slow here I guess. I still feel like it ought to be a resource left to public, helps out a lot of folks just reading old topics and what not to do with repairs on these cars/motors, and I myself have a love hate relationship now with the 4 cylinder bmw' being just so frail but fun when they go (same for the 8 cylinder which is basically two of these motors together). I love the 318ti still and would likely grab a Z3 in the future. That said would be sad to see I wont have a resource for it. Guess I will have to find another forum.

That said if some of us are interested, I would still take up the forum and give it a new home. And if not me then consider someone else, I mean if you are going to close it down and all, might as well pass it on and such? But upto the old staff and owners really. Guess we had a fun run, I was just late to the party, but what a party it was

See you fellas around the forum while its still here, the domain is set to expire in a couple of months from the whois records so I dont know how long we all got here but I am on other forums too. Say hello and I will say hello back.
MisterM52 is offline   Reply With Quote