View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #1
rachelpsualumna

Default FOR SALE: 1995 BMW 318ti

Stylish car for a young person OR the young at heart!!

1995 BMW 318ti (see posts/replies below for recent pictures)
4 Cylinder Automatic Coupe Hatchback with Moon Roof
Color: Boston Green; Rear Wheel drive
129,000 miles and has potential for many more!
*May need transmission fluid/filter replaced and module checked - it acted up one day on the highway got stuck in a low gear and rpmed high, but hasn't since then in my recent trips around and a highway test!!!!!*
Majority of miles are highway/turnpike back and forth from Penn State!!!
Good gas mileage

Power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power moon roof, 3 way seats are manual, locking gas tank door, cruise control, on-board computer (can calculate avg. speed, avg. mpg, etc.)
~Has A/C, but doesn't work
Two sets of wheels and tires (stock & designer)
SONY MP3 CD player (also have original cassette player with BMW demo tape around somewhere!)
Interior – clean cloth seats and perfect dash; NO KIDS OR SMOKE!!!
Exterior – great shape with a some wear/tear blemishes; minimal rust around back right wheel
Drive shaft replaced Fall 2006; last oil change and wiper blades at 126,000 miles

Just passed PA inspection on August 1, 2007 (good breaks and tires!)

Has an R title because my insurance claimed it was "totaled" when a drunk driver hit it in a parking lot, my father purchased it back from insurance and had to reconstructed so I could have it back!!! I couldn't give it up that easy!!!! See pictures below...

Car is located in Frostburg, MD (if you want, you must come to me! sorry!)
Asking $3000
rachelpsualumna@hotmail.com

*The does not have a front license plate holder; it was replaced with a part without a license plate holders as PA does not require TWO plates on a car.
**The car now has FOG LIGHTS installed; need to be wired in!

Reason for selling: Needed an AWD for winter weather as I will be traveling a great deal