Thread: all years DASC + extra $2500
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
anassa

Vehicles
Default DASC + extra $2500

As some of you know I recently was able to pull some parts from a 1998 Cali Top 318ti. One of the parts was a DASC.

I tried to pull as much as I could related to the kit, pictures will be more clear. Included are:

- DASC itself

- Misc brackets/pullies + belt (it has been cut, but I am including it so you know the size/part to buy)

- ASC-T delete hose (old one was ripped and was the traction control version)

- Samco radiator hoses

- Fuel line with 21lb injectors (fairly sure these are the s52 injectors)

- Intake Manifold spacer - custom made by a member on the forum a while ago to help combat heat soak into the supercharger from the engine. Keeps temps down!

- M44 DME - not sure if it was tuned or stock, but having a extra one to tune can't hurt.

-11 page DASC installation guide! It is for a z3 but will still be very helpful (thanks Stan!)

Looking for $2500 + shipping. (Pending)

Sorry if it is a bit steep, but it got some extra parts and this is what makes the time and effort to grab parts from the silver 318ti worth it for me!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 11-14-2019 at 12:22 AM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote