View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:53 AM   #35
Bwwaaaa

So after a lot of debate, this will be the last update to the thread for this car. I've decided to part ways with the project, and will be selling a lot of the good stuff off here on the forums as well as the 318ti Facebook group. Currently the M-tech rear bumper, euro tails and M-Trim are up for grabs. The coilovers will also be available at a later date (once I find some stock suspension to swap it with). I'll also be saving stuff like the LSD for later projects.

Earl hit the nail on the head, my heart just isn't in it anymore. I was just hoping I'd bounce back, but I'm ready to move onto another car. It has been nothing but trouble after breaking down in May after Bimmerfest. While I'm sure it's fixable, I just won't be the one to deal with it anymore.

This certainly isn't my last compact, in fact I have the shell still sitting at my friend's shop. I'm thoroughly convinced that the compact is the the most fun E36 chassis . Maybe this will be a good opportunity to start focusing on the track car I've always wanted to build. Thanks for everyone's kind words, and shame this had to end on a sour note.

@speedlimitless
1998 318ti Build
Bwwaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote