View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
TroyWagner

Default K I got a transmission question...

I'm sure that it is quite possible I am just blind and can't find a thread already in existance, and if there is one then I appologize, but I do have a question. I only just bought my Ti, and when I got it, the guy I bought it off of (he being a shorter term second owner) told me about all he knew about the car (which wasnt much, luckily I had this site to do a little reading up about them) but he had mentioned this switch by the shifter, it has an "A" and an "M" (see attached picture) he said it had to do with switching between manual and auto. but he never really tried it out him self, so I assumed it was simmilar to the sport-tronic or triptronic or w/e those transmissions are called, (but theres no space to move it over from auto to manual) so I'm wondering how this works exactly? Also there is no clutch peddle so I dont know how a "manual" option would work? any and all information would be helpful... thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	0325001235.jpg Views:	626 Size:	24.0 KB ID:	9525  
TroyWagner is offline   Reply With Quote