View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Bladez 0f Fury

Default '97 318ti overhaul

Hey guys, I'm quite new around here so I guess I should give you guys a bit of back story.

My Family all own Bimmers (Dad and brother) and I originally was going for a jeep Cherokee but the 318 would fit my bass amps and bass and is really great on gas, so I ended up getting the bimmer. Now that we have a van for the band I was going to sell the 318, but then... I saw some awesome engine swaps and some really pretty 318ti's (which for some reason I have never looked at them before) Long story short, I want to completely overhaul my 318 but am not sure which parts will/will not work with my car.

So far I want to get an E36 CSL Bumper, A carbon Fiber hatchet (which I know will work) and this type of hood carbon fiber (I can't seem to figure out what type of hood it is, let alone find a 4 door version if there even is one.) and then completely smoked tail lights (black or DARK red) As for front lights/lens, is there anything I should know about compatibility wise? Only 2dr's work or only 4 dr's work? Anything else on the car that is Sedan/coupe specific?

Thanks guys for reading this thread and hopefully I will be loving my 318 even more as the time goes on (which I love how well my 318 sticks and how the thing is just a zippy little number)

Again thanks guys,
-Bladez
Bladez 0f Fury is offline   Reply With Quote