View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 01:18 AM   #5
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84THSKY
My last car was a Scirocco, and it obviously was a 2-door too. My girlfriend's Honda Civic has a foot lever and hand lever to tilt the front seats. Hers even slides the seat forward to allow easier access to the back seats. Now, my Scirocco didn't auto slide the seats forward, but the seat backs did tilt much more than the 318ti does. My question is, why is it so hard to get in the back seats on this car. After all, it is a BMW and should have some common sense refinements? When I lift the lever, the back is very stiff and barely wants to tilt forward. I would have to manually slide the seat forward, just to give a decent access to an adult rear passenger. My son can squeeze through, but he is only 12. Any comments?
I'm 6 fett tall and never had a problem getting in and out of the back seat. I never had to put the seat foward to get in,just tilt the back.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote