View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #12
SDKmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
I hear ya man. BF.c is BS. Atleast the e36 section is. Most of the people have no idea what they're talking about and hate on 318's because they think their 15 year old 325's are the shizz. There's a member on there from S. Africa with a badass alpine 318. I forgot his name or what he has under the hood but man it's sweet and it has well over 200hp. Anyway, you don't have to prove anything to those idiots. You already belong to the best forum on the interweb. DOT ORG FO LIFE YO!
Im not doing it so much as to prove anything to anyone, I just wanna see the look on the other guys face when I blow by his M3 in BMWs "bastard".

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali-ti View Post
Yep, Ive seen his car before. Definitely inspiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyx View Post
That's a recipe for disaster. If you've got a highly-strung motor then blow it, you're gonna grenade it.

General rule: Fast, Light, or Cheap -- choose two.
Im not gonna pretend I have any mechanical knowledge whatsoever. I thought it was a big deal when I got my front bumper off. Basically Im just toying around with some ideas, if I did S/C a BMW 4 banger Id probably just put a DASC on a mostly stock motor since thats basically what I could do without selling a kidney.