View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #30
DemonKiwi

This whole thing is for helping my friend of getting out of debt. I had to help pull 2 motors this weekend that I hadnt planned on doing simply because this is the guys only way of getting to work and he needed help. I put up that I was trying to get a list of what i can take off. Right now I have taken the

Seats are wrecked...sure with some cleaning they would be ok...but ..ugh
Tan Visors
Dome Light
Sunroof Motor
Center console...kinda ugly looking
door panels
mirror for driver side ( already reserved)
Airbag for passenger side is ready to come out. And so are the modules right below it. I will be taking pictures hopefully if I can get back my camera this weekend before christmas. I am having to work full time right now to get some money. Gotta pay the bills

I also am one person and I tried to get the camera from my girlfriend, but she was away this weekend. Its getting near christmas and everything is going crazy for people. I am just trying to be a good guy all around, just gimme some time. I am one man doing all of this with no help. Please I apologize for being so slow but I am trying to take this stuff out carefully so I can sell them, because my friend is about 8k in debt right now and I want to get as many parts for him as I can out of that car. Like I said, I tried for at least 3 hours on getting the steering wheel off but the allen wrench was just stripping...I am trying to think of a way to get it off. I also need to get the cat, sensors, and crossmember off. Since I am a student by posting this I was trying to get together a list of things before I started so I could be faster. I am trying my best guys and As soon as I get my camera back I will be taking as much as I can, its just christmas time and I have around 10 people needing help around everywhere right now.

Again, I am sorry for getting this so crazy but please be patient. I will have these parts out as soon as I can possibly do it. I know how it is to wait but please guys bare with me.

Sorry, and thanks for your patience
Mike

*PIcs will BE soon ASAP!! sorry guys..