View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #7
mr-canada

Hit the car with the OBD2 scanner. No codes come up. ABS light and the ! with triangle and swirly are still on, scanner is showing no codes. Did an erase anyway, no difference. Have another issue, seems like the floor lighting thinks the doors are open all the time, doesn't seem to turn off. (Maybe there's a sensor somewhere?) Not sure if it has to do with the windows, but is pretty annoying, it is a slow drain on the battery. Even with the engine running and both doors closed they stay on. Doesn't really distract from driving.

Also, dumb question, but how do I keep the high beams on? The two position puller switch goes from headlamps on, to headlamps with running lights, to full lights. Pulling the signal switch initiates hi beams, but can't figure out how to make them stay on. They seem to work fine, but obviously I can't drive in hi beam conditions with my hand on the puller, there has to be something somewhere else. Tried twisting the arm. Maybe pushing it? The jeep it's pretty simple, you just pull on it and then the high beams are engaged, if you flick it they flash. Some trick on the hi beams I don't know about here? I plan to take this car on the highways in the middle of nowhere (more fun driving) in summer a lot and I will definitely need hi beams. Hitting a deer, while never a good idea in the best of times, is even worse in the middle of nowhere.
mr-canada is offline   Reply With Quote