View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 10:03 AM   #11
senz

Default long time no see, hisashiburi

Don't worry levino, I get reply's posted to my email and I try to respond when time permits. I have since sold that car and moved away from Japan. cooljess, chill dude..

The rims were entirely too big for the car, they were 17inch works rezax and I think they were for a 5 series as the offset was way off.(I got them for $150 with 4 tyres on yahoo auctions) I had to stretch 215's over the rear rims to fit them under the guards without rubbing the wheelarches over bumps..and I was pulled up, fined and ordered to change the fronts as they were sticking out around 1 cm from the guards. Even after I changed the fronts to a similar look mesh bbs rsII with a little dish the car got attention and on the next time I was pulled over I pretended that I couldn't speak much Japanese and argued until they let me off with a warning.

It was a sweet ride and I had a lot of fun in it.. the works rezax look hot if you can get the newer series ones.. they should also have them in an offset that'll suit a 3 series..don't be stupid like I was and fit the wrong rims, way more hassle than it's worth.. cheers.