Thread: Ti weigh-in
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 06:04 AM   #27
mohaughn

Well TTracing got me more interested in going with a pre-fab bar when he said the autopower sedan bar fits. But the guys at Kirk and Bimmerworld didn't really know. Of course the guys at TcKline now the Ti pretty well, so they knew. I'm just waiting to hear back on when they might be available. If this other company that TcKline recommended isn't going to come through soon I'll probably order a kirk bar.

I've not heard anything bad about the autopower bar, but most reports say the TcKline bar is really nice, and the kirk bar is similar if not the same. Price is just about the same for all of them.

Updated interior pic-

Covered up the exposed seam sealer and the base grey primer with white primer. I also had some areas that were started to rust a little bit so i cleaned up those areas and sprayed them with rust inhibitor and primer... I have some Alpine white on order to get the color matched up better. But having the white primer down will let me get away with using a lot less of the much more expensive BMW color matched paint.
mohaughn is offline   Reply With Quote