View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
b-rad

Default FS: 1995 318ti, manual, black

Hello all, havent been here in a while. The time has come for me to part with my little car. Im just in a different place in life now, have a work van to drive and havent driven the TI in over a month now. Doesnt make sense to keep it anymore.

1995 318ti, factory 5spd
215k miles
Black on dove grey cloth, no sunroof.
Has factory alarm, 2 lighted keys, one alarm fob
Urethane bushings everywhere but the rear subframe, and those will need to be done soon.
Clubsport swaybars, H&R Race springs on Bilstein/RD Sport shocks
40% ssk with all new shifter bushings, mounts, etc. Delrin clutch pedal bushings
K&N panel filter
BMW 17" Style 68 wheels, staggered 7.5/8.5"
Euro style projectors with modded cutoffs and 5000k HIDs, yellow tinted high-beams
M-tech front bumper and lux skirts. Also have a lux front bumper grille, but will need to be painted.
M-tech flat mouldings
M3 steering wheel, DDM shift knob/e-brake handle

The bad: Car was rearended a few years ago. Professionally repaired at Foothill Auto Body in Rancho Cucamonga(have receipt). No structural damage occured, just a new rear bumper/valence and some paint.
Front bumper recently had a chunk taken out and broke a fog light mount due to debris on the highway.
PS leaks from the reservoir, i could fix that if i get the right price for the car.
Will need tires very soon, approx 2/32nd left at the moment.
As mentioned, will need rear subframe bushings. Again, i could help with that for the right price, just hard to find the time/money to put into this car at the moment.
Tags expired 10/2010. Approx $300 due. I may or may not be able to register it in the nest few weeks due to suddenly needing to find a new apartment..
The mileage looks high, but it has been well maintained, including by the previous owner. I have re-sealed the valve cover, intake, new IAC, suspension work, wheels/tires, cosmetic mods, all new fluids, resealed the diff, and tons more since owning it. Im a mechanic, and really took care of this until recently. I just dont drive it any more, its too small to fit my current lifestyle(been climbing alot and just cant fit enough people/gear in the TI)

Asking $2600. Located in Sacramento, CA.
Feel free to ask any questions!
Attached are a few older pics, however nothing has changed since then. I can get pics of anything specific you would like though.

b-rad is offline   Reply With Quote