View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 03:02 AM   #4
johnb7

I replaced the water pump and drove it for several days. The car is good to go again. I am giving the forum until the weekend to grab it up.

Base model 1995 BMW 318ti with manual transmission and working A/C. I am the second owner of the car and the odometer is about to hit 160K miles. It has been a rock solid reliable commuter vehicle for 10 years getting less than 10K miles a year. It gets good gas mileage and is quite the utility vehicle when needed. I am still commuting with it now, but with the recent purchase of an SUV for the growing family, this car is no longer needed.

- Engine was overhauled at 110K. All seals and gaskets were done with the ignition parts. Entire cooling system was redone.
- Exterior has typical door chips and one small dent on the passenger door. Roof paint is burned, top of rear bumper is peeling. The rest of the paint is OK. Southern car. No rust. No wrecks.
- Car drives great, but the suspension is starting to show its age and needs a tune up.
- Interior is in good shape. No rips or tears anywhere. Car was never smoked in.
- Aftermarket keyless entry. Bluetooth aftermarket radio. ABS light is on.
- Car has passed emission with flying colors every year.
- Comes with Thule roof rack and OBD1 reader to reset oil light and check engine codes.

Title in hand. Cash only. email me: jwburton at gmail.com

I can share phone number/VIN/answer questions. photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xcm36eF4Yoyze4u53

Last edited by johnb7; 12-01-2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: formatting
johnb7 is offline   Reply With Quote