View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #6
6speed ti

The exhaust pipe size changes. I just did a temp fix on my ti. I have a 97 with a 10/96 build date. I can not guarantee that my ti and a 95 have similar exhaust. The diameter on the intake side of the Resonator is larger than the outlet side. It is in metric. If I recall correctly it is just under 2.25" and slightly more than 2.125" at the outlet of the resonator. I used a pipe spreader to expand the smaller size when I installed a pipe in place of the resonator. The pipe is a 2.25" outside diameter. I have a replacement exhaust coming today and will install it on my next day off from work. I will try to update this info when I yank out my current exhaust (Super Sprint) if you need more info.
Direct bolt on is better than custom. Custom comes at a price. Direct bolt on can be expensive so shop around. I will be replacing my exhaust with an ANSA Sport. I got it for $303 shipping included. Super Sprint is good but they have gotten really expensive and no longer manufacture the single tip exhaust. I do not want to butcher up my valence. ANSA seems to be the best for now.
6speed ti is offline   Reply With Quote