View Single Post
Old 11-21-2001, 02:06 AM   #1
onestyle

Hello Ti owners. First of all, I do not own a 318ti, nor do I own a BMW. I drive a Honda Civic. A 92 Civic Si (hatchback) to be specific.. and i was hoping someone here would be willing to help me out on my quest (and make some money while they're at it!)

Okay, here's my situation.
1. I drive a civic
2. Civics extremely large on police radar detectors!

I've done my suspension inside-out, upgraded braking system, full race harness, along with all the performance mods you could think of with the exception of the exhaust!

I need a quiet stock-looking exhaust that can deliver the performance i'm looking for. I've got over-sized piping all the way to the muffler where it bottle-necks..

The reason why I need a 318Ti muffler is because my car is a hatchback and stock muffler systems from other acura/hondas will not fit (the canisters are too long!)

And where else would be a better place to find a small, stock, BMW mufflers without paying hundreds of dollars? The race crowd =)

So is anybody willing to help out their fellow car enthusiast? I'm just one step away from completing my everyday econobox =)

onestyle is offline   Reply With Quote