View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #163
zboot

No, that was for my 328i muffler. Perhaps I should take the old one to him and see if he can fix that. Then I can support my selling price

In other news, I've determined that while the 318ti cluster seems to show good rpms, at some point, they are not quite accurate. My speeds in 5th don't match up that well with the expected rpm or vice versa. So, at some point, the rpm reading is too high. I'll be switching to the m3 cluster soon though I'd likely not do the mpg diy for a while.

I put in an m3 radiator, new engine fan, and 72degC thermostat today. I'm missing a couple parts - expansion tank bleed screw and a screw on the radiator. currently, I'm using substitutes for that, monday, that should be resolved at the dealership.

I also took the time to remove the broken PS banjo bolt pieces. I'll get the new bolt on monday as well. Also drained oil and switched to synthetic.

AC compressor is on it's way, so hopefully by next weekend, I'll have PS working, AC working, and the radiator/cooling system working properly.
zboot is offline   Reply With Quote