View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 03:36 AM   #3
cuseikan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferj View Post
Good luck with your timeline! We'll see you at Bfest if you succeed.. If you don't, come anyway, and at least meet up!

Are you keeping the original Getrag transmission? If so, then you shouldn't need to worry about the driveline, but you will need to change the mounting place for the trans crossmember and manipulate the selector rod to get the shift lever back to place.

You can use the 6 cyl AC compressor, but you will need at least one of the 6 cyl AC lines
I'll Come by for sure. I live litterally walking distance from the fontana speed way. This is a great community and I would definitely like to shoot the **** with you guys.

I am going to keep the Getrag trans. It was still shifting great and I plan on going easy on it until I can peace together a whole new driveline setup. Thanks for the heads up about the selector rod.

I already have a Lead on the new Ac line. I'm assuming a ac place should be able to figure out how much freon to put in the system with the 6 cyl compressor and 4 cyl condenser.
cuseikan is offline   Reply With Quote