View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:03 PM   #6
anassa

Vehicles
Default Parts!

So the car cranks but doesn't start - feels like it has a aftermarket clutch, short shifter too - apparently the head gasket might have let go. It is covered in sawdust from the place next to it so it looks dirtier than it actually is.

I am thinking of picking it up and parting out the main things:

IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW ASAP!

That way I will know it is worth it for me to pick up! I do not have space or time to get every little thing, so this would only be if I know members want parts!

$2500: Downing Atlanta Super Charger (DASC) - I will pull everything connected to it.

SOLD AC Schnitzer Type 3 17x8.5 et 38?? - hard to find.

$400: Blue/Black sport interior - front seats, rear seats front and rear panels

$100: Front bumper

$140: Super Sprint muffler/midsection - does not look complete seems like it was welded on in the middle.

$120: Front and rear lights - front look like angel eye conversion + HID with glass covers and rear tail lights are euro ones but passenger side is damaged

$140: Front and rear Sport Sway bars.

-(peter*g)Rear sport bumpers - rear apron has been cut on both sides to fit the dual tips.

-(BRADESTAR) AC Schnitzer Strut Bar.

-(Salmon37) Complete front e36 m3 brakes (spindles/calipers/rotors etc)- looks like it has euro floating two piece rotors - not 100% sure.

-(BRADESTAR) seat belts, shifter knob, and black grille piece above engine wiring harness

-(Salmon37) M3 Mirrors

-(Salmon37) Calitop

Anything else please say so ASAP!

Thanks guys. I think I am also going to post on bimmerforums to gauge interest.

**If this goes well and I can get most of the parts sold I will donate some of the money to the site! Go 318ti.org!**

Pictures:

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 10-27-2019 at 01:54 AM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote