View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
Aether tuning

I believe that the TI is a very desirable chassis. Even older ones sell for pretty high prices considering the age.
As for pipe dream I have already started design and fabrication will begin after Christmas for the tubular frame, carbon fiber body, custom single unit itb, custom headlight and taillights. I could make the vc and chain covers at any time honestly i would just rather do other things first the major engine changes will wait for a little suspension is mostly ready to be built and as for the widebody i just have to get a good body aero/look before i go that rout. Megasquirt may happen after christmas and fuel system will be put in place when i transplant the engine to the new frame. Alcohol fuel will happen after megasquirt and i should probably do the double injectors and raise compression at the same time. So this dream is becoming a reality.
Yes it will take lots of time and a decent amount of money but sense i can fabricate this all myself through my company it gets a lot cheaper.

I also dont plan on getting rid of this car. Half the reason to do all this is so it can last even longer and be better.

Some think I'm crazy for what i want to do, and i am lol but i also come up with things you can only wish were actual products to buy. A current thing we are working on the prototype for is a universal digitally controlled ride height adjustment system that can go on virtually any car. That way you can run your car all nice and low but not have to cry when you see a speed bump or rough road. And then you also dont need to bag it or get special coilovers that do that. And it can be changed on the fly,
Aether tuning is offline   Reply With Quote