View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
joe1602

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen ti View Post
If anyone is interested we'll be running this competition at Watkins Glen International with the GVC-BMWCCA and the Niagra PCA on June 26/27. While we might have the bet going my goal for the day is to beat at least a few old guys having their midlife crisis in a jumped up VW Beetle (Porsches). I'll admit that i don't have nearly the same skills as my father but I'm not just another teenage kid in a nice car. I've had my fair share of performance driving and can generally keep up with guys running 300HP Mustangs at the track with my 325ci just because of my ability to corner better.
As much as I may not want to give him credit, this is the truth, he does know how to drive a car, maybe not as well as he thinks but he's not without his talent. My wife's sister is married to Bret Seafuse, who's father and him own JBS Motorports and run in the GS Class of the Continental Tire Challenge Series (formerly the Koni Challenge Series) in their Mustang FR500C and Boss 302R. Matteo (my son) has worked quite a bit with Bret and his dad to improve his driving skills and it definitely shows.
joe1602 is offline   Reply With Quote