View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #1
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Default Leatherz Armrest

What's up everyone.
I remember reading on here about armrests for a TI. About 2-3 months ago i bought a used Leatherz Armrest from someone on Bimmerforums.com. And just to let you guys know that you don't loose both cupholders for this one. The one closest to the shifter is still open. I am completly satisfied with the armrest. So for those of you who are interested in one i'd suggest to check it out. Brand new it's a bit pricy like $130 bucks,i got mine for $70. It is the Mark2 armrest check out the link Leatherz.com Just go to the interior icon on the left hand side of the page to see pics. I tried posting pics at one point,but they were to large to post and i couldn't figure out how to put them up. But if anyone wants to see them i'll gladly email you pics.
Let me know what you guys think.
Keith
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote