View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 06:19 AM   #9
wolferj-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBMWs View Post
In the back of the Limo is a Stripper Pole with a midget stripper boxer named Darlene,
Lol, seriously I had originally ended the first part with "a midget stripper is dancing around the pole..." Thanks for reading my mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBMWs View Post
and Clarissa, an gorgeous Eurasian woman who whispers that she is your host for this weekend, holding a bottle of Patron in one hand and an Elvis suit in the other. (Strange, the suit looks exactly like the one I have at home you're thinking...)

As the lights in the cabin dim, the first six shots of Patron goes down smooth, the massage you're getting from Clarissa is soothing, while Darlene puts on her sultry routine. You notice the song on seems to be 'Hotel California'. Strange....

Around shot eight, it made damm sense to don the Elvis suit. Hell, I'm in Vega... Uh, Reno! Finally, you pull up to the Purple Satin. Your entourage enters the main room where..... *

* Next..
The spotlight spins around and highlights your troupe. The Emcee turns and points directly at you and announces over the PA.. "Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a rousing welcome for "The Purple "P" Elvis, and his crew, the Chartreuse Chanteuses!!!"

The house turns towards you, gasps with delight and breaks into a happy cheer of "Purple P-Elvis, Purple P-Elvis, Show us your moves, and make us jealous!", an obvious homage to you from your smash hit "Chihuahuas".

The house band kicks it into gear, the Patron kicks into your brain, the Emcee gestures broadly towards the stage, and everything starts to fit into place...

"This is where I was meant to be all along", you tell your self, as your entourage guides you to the stage, with Clarissa on one side, and Darlene using her kickboxing skills to clear a path through the adoring masses, and your eyes focus on the gleaming silver microphone, waiting for you at center stage.

Just as you reach the steps leading onto the stage, you turn towards the crowd to wave on their encouragement, and something catches your eye off to the right side of the room. Your head snaps quickly back towards the far wall just in time to see... *

(*Carry on!)
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote