View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
xxxJohnBoyxxx

1. Mark D typical. I worked with him for 1.5 years and never finished a tune so that is why I looked for a new tuner. My last email to Mark was answered 1.5 months later. I understand he is busy. I found out when I started working with Barrie at Midnight that my 60# tune from Mark was no different from my 42.8#. My 42.8# had CEL errors that I didn't mind. Also I found some other stuff out that I won't post. Mark D did not charge me any money for my tunes so I'm in no way complaining about his service.

2. If you want to bring your car here for a tune from Barrie I'm good with that but it is up to Barrie @ Midnight to confirm he will be willing to supply the tunes with me logging and doing all flash work from here. I'm game and willing to help. My car runs so much better with his tune and I would recomend him to anyone that wants a tune.

3. WAR Chip. Very interesting and I would like to get some feedback on these. I have no experience with them but I'm interested and would like to know how they work. The product sounds good since you can make changes on your own. I don't know how much programming knowledge you need but it looks like it is pretty simple. That is my opinion

Best, John Smith
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote