View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #163
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Well today is a sad but happy day. I took the cover off of the engine bay, washed and waxed the motorless beauty(actually started this yesterday). Then I took all of the Ti parts, folded down the rear seats and stuffed everything in the cargo area. The buyer is coming down from San Luis Obispo later this afternoon with a flatbed. That's the sad news.

The happy news is that I found a '98 M coupe locally with a blown motor for 5k and I talked the guy down to $4200 cash. I'm keeping my S52 which will eventually find it's way into the M coupe.

Before you guys freak out, I'll start by saying that the guy who bought my Ti is already a member on this site. He has plans to drop an M52 in it, so the west coast will have yet another swapped Ti rolling around. The M coupe is gorgeous! Interior is flawless and there's only one spot on the passenger front fender that has some damage from the 17x10 CCW's rubbing. It's black on black and only has 114k miles on the chassis. As mentioned before, the motor will need swapped, but I already have the S52 built up and ready to drop in.

I'll still check in on you guys from time to time. Probably daily just to help the community and answer questions. Besides that, I didn't stray too far off the path. Afterall, a swapped Ti is just a wannabe M coupe hiding in an e36 body. I know, I know, the M coupe is an e36 yada yada, but you guys know if you had the opportunity you'd do the same thing, so don't be hatin

WTF?!!!! REALLY JESS!?
dude, i'm gonna have to question our friendship on this one. wtf is wrong with you? all that hard work? ugh... whateves dude. your car, hope you're happy with your decision. you better hook me up on the left over parts then.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?