View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
hotmilk400

I was going to import one from the UK.. they are dirt cheap over there. most of them i saw were about $3k - 4k with less then 100k miles. steering on the opposite site, fully loaded on the inside. some of them have like a 2 tone intoir. like all m-tech black leather (like ours in the USA) but then the dash and center consoles were also like tricked out with different colors. they seemed very awesome.

i was pretty fair into the import process, but the guy importing it never emailed me back, so i figured it was a lost cause and did not want to try again. haha. plus, it was going to run about 5k - 6k in the end.. good deal, but it was money i did not have.. haha.. i would have to get a school loan and say i needed it for food + books or something.. (since i have no job and i am a college student)

It is also risky to import since you have no idea if they are held up to US standards, no OBD2 port (ie, you will need to take it to a dealer or something to pass inspection, or install an OBD2 port...)

if one is already over here and taken care of, it would be worth it to just get it for alittle more.. haha

best of luck with the sale

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote