Thread: SoCal. Ti Team?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
HuGo

Question SoCal. Ti Team?

CoolJess, M3_killer, Jaimito, Lazoh, Saints, and I have become really good friends. I started to think, and i have thought about an idea and i would really love some feedback. I was thinking since we are practically going to hang out every month anyway(well atleast well try) for those who live in the Socal Area (which is another 30 registered members) we should start a team/club or whatever youd like to call it. Im not saying a racing team or like an ultra high class club but more like just a little hang out thing that we will be doing anyways.

I was thinking we should have a name for our team. I thought about "SoCal Ti" and lazoh said "SoCal 318ti" I was thinking just like the 318ti.org stickers, we have our own stickers with our team name. Not only stickers, but also have T-Shirts. On our shirts, we can have our team name on the back, and our Name and Username on the front (small letters). Every time we hang out, meet, or go to any other car meets, and go to events/places as a team, we could wear our shirts. I know it probably sounds cheesy, but its an idea and thats why i want feedback on ideas and ideas for the team name. Another name i like is "Southern Cali Ti's"

Another concern i have is, whether or not we will/should have a leader or like the top 3-5 people to run the team. Im not trying to make myself the leader or boss of all this. I was thinking either its an entire group effort, or we should nominate people to have a more control of the team for events and gatherings. In my opinion, it would be easier to have people running the team maybe like 1 main head and 4 heads (lol no this isnt a gang). And i mention again, this is an idea that we can all discuss on a new thread, or in person. Not to put anyone down, but i believe that the main people should be CoolJess, M3_killer, Jaimito, Lazoh, Saints, and I since we keep a bigger contact with eachother, have helped and met eachother more often than others.

I want to know who is interested in this idea? I figured, we are hanging out anyways, why not have a team name? Please, i would love to hear feedbacks and ideas.

Thank You,

Operations Manager of Organizations and Socal Ti Meet Administrator of Activities,

HuGo.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote