Thread: SoCal. Ti Team?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
Mothman

Vehicles

I personally think the meeting was a success, like cooljess76 said there were people who made max effort to be there, and it that was awesome. I know some drivers brought family and love ones. I know myself personally that NETWORKING is the key in this world and getting a hook up on parts, free automotive shop location to fix my car now, having someone you can now call over to help you fix the car verses printing out a tread, are all benefits I got in one meeting. The more we build our group the more support we will all have. So those of you out there who live from San Diego, Riverside, LA, Ventura, Oxnard, etc. area think about it. I can tell you six hands putting in a radiator is a lot better than two.
I am not a BIG sticker fan on cars, but I like either a hat or shirt idea. I know when the Fall Semester starts up again I will be super busy with my clinical hours, so I will not be able to make every month, but will TRY to schedule to make every other one.

Count me in,
Mothman

Mothman

[SIGPIC]
Mothman is offline   Reply With Quote