Thread: SoCal. Ti Team?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 09:11 PM   #10
HuGo

LoL. Most likely that will happen. The regulars would mostly likely agree with a team name and idea to wear shirts or what not. As far as stickers go, i hate stickers, i really do. I would have put the 318ti.org but i dont like stickers. I asked steve if he had any of those that stick to glass, but can easily be removed without having to use a razor. The stickers doesnt have to be anything major. It doesnt have to cover the whole front nor rear winshield. The size of the 318ti.org would be kool with me. Maybe we can skip the stickers part, or maybe just who wants the stickers can put them (which i think the regulars should but your decisions) but we should atleast get some shirts for whenever we roll as a group to some kind of event. (like sixflags, another euro meet, bimmer fest , etc.)

Name ideas anyone?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote