View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
ketchup

Default FS: Super Clean M42; H&R Sport Springs; feeler for red mill point interior

Engine
I have a clean m42 from a '95 ti. The car had 180k but all cylinders tested with great compression. I cleaned up the engine & replaced all seals & gaskets, water pump, spark plugs, thermostat, belts, tensioner & hoses. Includes the wiring harness. This is one complete plug & play unit–not a box of greasy disorganized parts. I'll post some pics.

I have hung onto it for awhile incase a cool project came up but I can't find anything around here to drop it into. And my ti just keeps going somehow. I also have the gearbox too as well as a radiator, instrument cluster, axles & diff from the same car which I also would consider selling.

I can crate the engine, but the buyer would have to make shipping arrangements. $650 firm on the engine.

Springs
Set of barely used H&R race springs. I also have a set of H&R sports currently installed but I'd be willing to part with those too if someone makes me a good deal. Make an offer.

Interior
I have a complete red mill point interior in great shape. I love it but would consider selling as I have another interior on the shelf which is even newer that I'd like to swap. Make a decent offer, we'll see what happens.
ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote