Thread: 2008 Bimmerfest
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #2
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

I went last year and IIRC, me and Jimmy were the only ones from our SoCal 318ti group. There was about 6 Ti's total. Clex, Tonyyy, lkwd318ti, jaimito79, windnsea and myself. I might have left 1 other Ti out, but I specifically remember trying to organize a meet before hand to get people to park next to eachother and nobody showed interest. We ended up being scattered all over the place and I'll say that if you want to park together, you better be there at 7am! I was lucky to even get a spot on the showgrounds, most people had to park in dirt parking lots and walk to the show. I actually managed to sneek in for free and get a really nice spot near clex. And then I met Jimmy. Our cars looked BADEFFINASS together. Seriously, I'm definitely going since it's right down the street from my house and if anyone else is interested in going, you better be here early or I'm leaving without you. We had over 2000 Bimmers total, but only about 1500 of us actually got to display our cars. The rest had to park and walk. The drive up the 101 was epic to say the least. Thousands of BMWs sporting drops and dope wheels as far as you could see! I'd love to have a group of ti's parked together, but getting in and parking is no joke. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS UP!!! BE EARLY and make sure your ride is clean or they won't even let you in.