View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
fun2drive

Default For Sale 1995 318TI One Woman Owner: Front End Damaged

OK guys. I will get some pictures up soon but I have a friend who has a 318ti that she bought new in German in 95 and has owned ever since. I have helped her maintain it over the last 6 years and it has I think 89K miles maybe less. It is in Florida with no rust and my friend babied this ti. Oh it has AC and is a 5spd manual.

Here is the problem the car was totaled out by her insurance company. We looked into getting it repaired but USAA was not willing to do that.

She wants this to go to someone who can use the car for parts or retitle it other than Florida. It is coming with a title that states to destroy or not title.

It is totally drivable (pics up soon). She hit an SUV that pulled in front of her. No rad damage but the front end is pretty toasted to include right front fender and hood.

The paint is white with black cloth interior and no rips or tears to the seats what so ever. Also the nicer BMW rubber mats are in it to protect the floor.

I think it is legal to drive this around during the day since the right headlight is broken in the crash.

She doesn't want to make money on this but get a token for her car to someone (meaning the 318ti forum first in my mind) that can really use all these great parts.

The car is located in the town of Niceville which is the panhandle of Florida and is the 32578 zip. Even though it is drivable with a current registration and title the title is going to USAA soon and will come back with the title labeled above.

If you want quicker turn around I am at flybarons@hotmail.com. I have had a couple 318ti's and except for changing the clutch have done all the work on them myself. Oh just remember the electric windows have been redone a number of times to keep them from falling into the door but I would not count on them being able to not stick as they all seem to do on ti's.

I have more pictures coming but here are two that show the damage...

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	318ti right front.jpg Views:	458 Size:	136.6 KB ID:	15292   Click image for larger version Name:	318ti right side.jpg Views:	371 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	15293  

Last edited by fun2drive; 10-23-2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: pics added
fun2drive is offline   Reply With Quote