View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
L84THSKY

Hey John

It's me Eric. I've got a lot of tools, a compressor, professional jack & stands. Could you do the job up here in NY?

Make a trip of it and go to NYC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
I want to do another turbo install but on a ti and will do it for free but the owner needs to help and bust his hands and head as much as me. Your cost is only the parts to complete the project, estimated $2,000 or less complete 100%.

I'm looking for a canidate car/owner now so if your thinking about a DASC and have the cash and a clean solid motor E36 M44 or M42 ti, let me know. What I mean by clean is you take care of your car, good compression, pass my leak-down teat less then 3-4%. I live in 33711, Gulfport, Florida and car would need to be here for one week tops with you here too so you can work on it. You can sleep on the couch if you want or accross the street in a vacant house I own that isn't rented currently, food and such supplied when wife cooks, no charges for anything at my place, all work will happen here. I want to get pictures of every part of this install and notes and create a good thread for the ti owners to install a turbo without cutting frame or any hassles. It will be a alternative to the expensive DASC Supercharger kit with a complete turbo parts list and step by step for the BMW tiT (love tit tag these cars would have). I'm confident the car can boost 12psi safely and setup good 15psi no problem on the M42's with a shot of meth.

I would shot for the November month so I could take a week off work to ensure all went well. All parts would need to be ordered in October and I prefer the DME to be OBDII for programming purposes. I do have many parts to throw in like lucas 42.8# injectors and other items I have laying around

Any takers let me know? If someone wants to do a professional install book that's fine with me but I want no part of it except my name in it

Something I could give back to the board and one deserving member

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
L84THSKY is offline   Reply With Quote